Thursday, May 13, 2010

You Probably Don't Need A New Computer

The other day, I overheard this conversation:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Girl 1: Yea, my computer's been running really slow lately. I think I have, like, a virus or something.

Girl 2: OMG, that sucks!

Girl 1: Yea, but oh well. I told my dad and I think he's going to get me a new one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If that sounds like you, then congratulations! You or your parents have achieved a level of financial success that they can buy a new computer on a whim!

However, if you live in the Guelph area and are having some computer troubles, or you're interested in some hardware upgrades, I highly suggest you consider some of my new services. If interested, I can be reached at:

davehawley80@gmail.com

519-546-4310

Here are the services I now offer:

Software Services

  1. Computer Setup, Customization, Optimization ---- $60.00
  2. Virus / Spyware Removal ---------- $50.00 (note that competitors charge these as separate services.)
  3. Software / Driver Installation ------ $15.00
  4. Data Backup ------ $40.00

Hardware Services


  1. ANY Hardware Installation or Upgrade -------- $40.00, plus price of new component, if buying through me.
  2. Custom-built PC ----- Please Contact

Network Services


  1. In-Home Network Setup: $60.00 plus price of commute. (I taxi everywhere, usually.)

Training

I offer computer hardware, software, and maintenance training at $35.00 / hour. This training can be on things like PC contruction and function, setup and maintenance, upgrading, etc.

For software training, I have a very very wide range of experience in software packages and can offer help in most, but specialize in office programs and multimedia software. Please contact for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment